Saturday, November 15, 2008

Xmas Count Down Begins

Today you could actually tell that the Xmas shopping has begun. We went to the annual Nutcracker Market and there were so many people there it was hard to see what was being sold in some booths. I believe I have gone to this shopping spree every year for probably the past 15 years. I even worked it a few years. This year though it seemed more crowded. I bought our tickets at Randall's grocery store before we got there and what a lucky thing, because the line for tickets at the door looked like about 1,000 people. We bypassed that and went inside where there must have been 50,000 more. We managed to do our shopping and bought a few things. Less than I ever had in the past. It was just too crowded. They kids enjoyed it, especially all the samples of food. We left here and I went to drop them off at the Residence Inn for a birthday party sleepover. They are going to have so much fun. I will be able to catch up on some reading and sleep. Tomorrow is Celeste's birthday. I can't believe she will be 20, seems like only yesterday I was meeting her at 6 years old!

No comments: