Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Piano Lesson Day



That's not Denise playing, but one day I want her to play like that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's only been almost a year since she started and she is doing well but the hardest thing is to keep her practicing instead of running outside to hit ball or ride her bike. We are going to try Brianna beginning in January so our Piano Night will last an hour and a half instead. Brianna's problem will be her attention spam which has increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds. It's getting better. This night is probably about the only time Dennis and I get to relax all week. Dennis usually falls asleep if he is not writing in his journal and I listen to the lesson while reclined on a recliner. Tonight was the first night that Mr. Richard started playing Christmas music. Denise will be playing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" at the Xmas recital on Sunday, December 14.
I got my hair colored and cut today. Same style I've been wearing for the past couple of years but this time I cut it a bit shorter. While my hair was coloring, Dennis got his hair cut so he's looking spiffy.
We are off to Port Arthur this Saturday to visit my mom and dad and to go watch Alicia's volleyball team, the UTA Mavericks play the Lamar Cardinals in Beaumont. Should be fun to go back to my alma mater to see how it looks. I'll take a few picks and post on the blog.

No comments: