Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day



Feliz Navidad!


It has been a long Christmas day. We didn't get to bed until 1:30 am last night because midnight mass lasted so long. The kids conked out during mass. I don't think we will try this next year. Santa did his work and didn't finish stuffing stockings, eating her brownies and putting out all the gifts until 3:00 am. Needless to say, Santa is very tired. The kids woke up earlier than normal and immediate attacked all their new toys. Once again, Santa went overboard! They packed up some of their new stuff and we headed out to Port Arthur for a few days to visit my parents. I guess I was in too much of a hurry because I got a speeding ticket for Christmas. Our wonderful Houston cops don't have anything better to do on Christmas. We got to Port Arthur in time for Christmas lunch. Gary had baked a great tasting ham and mom had added some other good stuff to go with it. Even though I stuffed myself too much with food and pie, I still can't wait to eat my mom's tamales tonight! I hope everyone of you had a great Christmas!



Daddy and all his daughters

No comments: