Sunday, October 19, 2008

The storm has passed!

We survived the sleepover storm. All the girls have been picked up by their parents, but I'm still afraid to go look upstairs to see what the damage is! Denise is very tired as are all the other girls, they didn't go to bed until 4:00 am. She'll probably fall asleep at 6:00 pm mass. Brianna was the first to go to sleep so she got the whipped cream in her hands and the lipstick painted all over her face and arms.

My sister Gina brought over a bottle of wine today that was very interesting. This is for all the Thomas Jefferson High School graduates that I know, including three sisters and a brother. It is actually made by an old friend from my parochial school days, Shawn Bruno. It is called Yellow Jacket Rasberry wine and you can read more about it here. I think I may try to visit that winery next time I have some time while visiting mom and dad in Port Arthur.

P.S. Happy 1st Birthday to Josiah Shaffer!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

You could probably drink that whole bottle about right now! Geez, I'm glad my slumber party days are long over. By the way, I hear Shawn's Pear wine is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have had his Pear wine and it is very good. I like those sweet wines anyhow. That's about all I can handle these days.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is actually me, Lucy!