Friday, October 24, 2008

My Baby Is Turning 7!


Brianna is turning seven today. Who would ever think that seven years ago, my water broke on our third anniversary. Once again I was having another big baby so it was another c-section. Brianna was born at 9 lbs. 8 oz. She was born with everything I had ever wanted growing up. The fair skin, light brown hair, slim body and blue eyes. She has grown up to be a lovely little girl who loves dancing, soccer and anything girly.

The other big deal today is that Dennis and I have been married now for 10 years. It has been the best 10 years of my life to share with someone I love so much and who is also my best friend. Day after day, it just gets better. I love you, mi amor!

P.S. Sorry for skipping a few days, but it has just been hectic at work and home.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Your girls are beautiful, Lucy. Brianna still has your smile, even though she's blue eyed and fair. Hope you had a good birthday, Brianna and happy anniversary to you and Dennis!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sybil. Your girls are also beautiful too. I've enjoyed seeing their pictures along with their handsome brothers on your blog. C-Ya!