Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another storm!

Brianna celebrated her birthday today with a party at the Bounce House and a sleepover like her sister did last week. This time there are 8 screaming girls and what a different crowd this time. Two years in age makes a big difference. With Denise's group they didn't want me around, but with these girls I have to constantly be with them. I just hope they go to bed early! I am so glad we only celebrate our birthdays once a year. Pizza was the preferred food of choice tonight along with ice cream and sprinkles. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just in time for Halloween, I watched "The Exorcist" again tonight during the sleepover storm, that movie is 35 years old! Wow how time flies. Movies from that era seem so weird because there are no computers, internet or cell phones. How did we ever get our information?

No comments: