Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


We went to see the Broadway musical production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang here in Houston on Saturday for a matinee show. I decided to take the kids because they really wanted to see it and I didn't think it would be that good but it turned out to be very entertaining. It had a lot of humor and the show was done so well. The stage actor was no where near as good a dancer as Dick Van Dyke was in the original movie but he did a great job. The stage settings were done well and they pulled off a flying car pretty good. We met my sister Gina and her house mate Kelly there and went to the Hard Rock at Bayou Place afterwards. The food was good and the kids had a great time.
Denise, Kelly and Brianna having fun with oranges at Hard Rock!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

What a great girls day out! I think we went to The Port to see this...remember that? I absolutely loved Dick Van Dyke back in the day. Thanks for the blast from the past.