Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Did It, I Stimulated!


Well I finally went out and got a new car. It's a 2009 Buick Enclave, fully loaded. It's hard to tell from the picture but it is a gold mist color with cashmere interior leather. I love the GPS and Onstar car phone. My kids love the DVD and they have their own sunroof! It was hard to give up my van, but I am starting to get used to my new car. I get attached to my cars and so do my kids, they even had named the van Kerby. Brianna named it the same as Herby the Love Bug but when she was three she would say Kerby instead of Herby and the nickname stuck. She refused to shed a tear when we gave up the van claiming that Kerby was only getting a new body. They have both in two days forgotten all about the van!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Very nice, Lucy! I had to drive a "mini" for nearly 20 years due to all those kids :) It was nice when David replaced it with a black BMW (used of course!). Much classier without that soccer mom look! Hmmm, I can smell your leather seats. Enjoy.