Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Maxie!


Yesterday, our little fat beagle named Maxie turned 4. We had chicken fajitas for dinner and my kids decided to make face masks with their tortillas. At least they ate them!

After dinner, the kids gave Maxie a mini birthday party with cupcakes and a doggie cake to celebrate. She also got presents which were a rubber chicken, treats and a new collar with charms to add. I admit it, she has got to be the most spoiled dog in the world, but we love her so much. She has her yearly doctor visit this Saturday, so I am sure the doctor will get on my case for her weight. I have tried the low fat dog food and feeding her less, but it doesn't work. She has the same problem I do, the weight just doesn't want to come off!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Happy Birthday, Maxie! (You're right, Lucy...that is one stout dog!)