Friday, April 24, 2009

Manor on Washington


My co-worker and friend at work, John Paliatsos has recently opened up a new club called Manor on Washington. It really looks like a cool place to go, so when Dennis and I can get a babysitter we will try to make into the Heights area to visit. This may even be a cool spot for all the buddies to get together one night. John is a cool guy and I'm sure would love to meet all my friends! Yesterday he was in the Heights area near his club and he passed by this couple and took a picture. He was thinking of maybe using this idea for barhopping on Washington and called it a tipsy rickshaw. I honestly think it is so sweet of this man to pull his wife around so she wouldn't have to walk, especially in Houston!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

That pic is hilarious! Are you sure it wasn't taken in Doha??