Sunday, February 1, 2009

Houston Auto Show

Who would ever think that my girls would have such a good time at an auto show! We spent most of our Saturday afternoon at the Houston Auto Show in the Reliant Center. Denise and Brianna had so much fun jumping into cars and pretending that they were driving. Brianna's favorites were always the convertibles and Denise always liked the race car looking kind. There were many cars to look at including race cars and classic cars. I mainly went to help me decide what new car I will be buying in March for my 50th Birthday. I think I have made my decision on either the Buick Enclave or the Chevrolet Traverse. I need another 7 seater because when we travel we take Maxie with us and she takes up the full back seat. The kids liked the double sun roof and DVD player with the controls in the back. I liked the luxury look of the car inside and out. This one doesn't look so much like a van!

After we looked at all the cars I was interested in, the kids went to the Kids Zone to play with the inflatable slides and obstacle course. They also had an arts and crafts area where they colored cars on paper and added glitter, feathers and other doo-dads. They already said that they want to go back next year, we'll see!

No comments: