Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are still here!!!

I am so sorry I haven't been keeping you up to date with the Shaffer "goings on". Everything has been so hectic. I am working on a project from Hell and it is keeping me busy even after work hours. I go home and cook dinner, help the kids with homework, go to dance, CCE or piano with them and than after cleaning up I work from home until sometimes 1:00 am. I am not getting much sleep, but I keep ticking. Hopefully I will get back to my boring job! This is how it usually is here at work, I work really hard the first six months and than the last six months is easy. This weekend we are planning to go camping at the YMCA Camp Cullen in Trinity, TX. It should be fun mainly because there is no WiFi and I won't be able to work. Instead, Dennis and I will be doing all the camping things with the kids. It should be relaxing. I'll post the pics and tell you all about it as soon as we get back on Sunday night. Thanks to everyone who ordered Girl Scout cookies from Brianna. So far she has done very well and is still selling if you want more.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I'm glad to know you're still breathing, Lucy. I was beginning to worry about you!