Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brianna Joins Denise



Brianna has decided to take piano lessons with Denise and her teacher says she is a "natural". We will now spend an hour and a half at Mr. Richard's house on Wednesday evenings. So our family night has been extended. I think I will have to start bringing my PC with me! The big kids are still around and don't go back to Austin and Arlington until the 18th. I don't remember having such a big break when I was in college. Celeste was supposed to be running the Houston Marathon but it looks like her knees are still giving her problems when she runs especially for such a long distance. We won't be traveling this weekend so I have the chance to get my house in order. Our Christmas tree is still up, it just takes so long to put up all those ornaments and by the time I get home, make dinner and clean up, I'm too tired to even attempt.

No comments: